PHP Image Processing
HTTP Authentication Management
Missing Laravel Validation Rules
PHP Zodiac Sign Calculator
Intervention.io is the maker high quality open source PHP libraries. In particular Intervention Image is known as the most popular PHP image manipulation library. The goal for all releases is to provide an easy and expressive way to get things done without losing flexibility. In addition, the following quality features are important.
- Developer Friendly
- All projects have been developed with the idea of providing an easily accessible API and keeping the learning curve as flat as possible. The goal is not to bog down the developer with complicated preparation and configuration routines, but to provide tools to get the job done quickly and easily.
- Unit Tested
- If it is not tested, it does not exist. All projects are unit-tested without exception, providing a quality assurance and a safety net for all future development.
- PSR-12 Compatible
- All project code adheres to the PSR-12 style guide, reducing the cognitive load when reading source code and understanding logic.
- DocBlocks Included
- In addition to the documentation on this website, the behavior of most of the methods in the code of the packages is documented with DocBlocks. This makes it even easier to understand the code.
- Semantic Versioning
- All intervention.io packages strictly follow semantic versioning. This guarantees that during the lifetime of a major release an update will not introduce breaking changes to your application.
- Available via Composer
- Composer is the standard for dependency management in the PHP world. For you, this means quick and easy installation of our packages and instant availability of updates.
- Free & Open Source Software
- All intervention.io projects are licensed under the MIT License. This means that you can use them free of charge for both private and commercial purposes.